Jaleel Johnson

As long as he takes the one to Iowa, we are ok I think. If he doesn't take that one i'd get a bit scared. Always time to change until you sign on the dotted line.

I think for JJ, it was like a lot of us. Shock early, but we've calmed down a bit with some time. Plus he actually probably has a lot more info than the rest of us.

Just hoping he doesn't pull a Cedric Everson and send his LOI to another school on signing day. I don't think he will, but players have pulled a shocker on signing day out of nowhere before.

is the coaches convention over? if so, the dead period is over too and i'm sure he's had a chance to talk with the coaches (and his new position coach Woods), and probably a current player or two who can ease his mind.

is the coaches convention over? if so, the dead period is over too and i'm sure he's had a chance to talk with the coaches (and his new position coach Woods), and probably a current player or two who can ease his mind.

Thought the dea period went til the weekend, but he can still call as many coaches as he wants

Where did he post this? I became a facebook stalker today and didn't see it there.

First off his FB wall is open to the public so you don't have to friend him to see his posts. Second, he never posted anything about the visits. He posted a status update the night Coker was released that hinted that he was looking elsewhere however two of the recruiting websites confirmed that things have been smoothed over and he will not visit anywhere else except Iowa as planned.

Whew.

That is GOOD NEWS!!

Wait, is this a day with multiple bits of good news!
It all starts in the trenches!!!:D

Wait you mean all recruits are not leaving because a player was suspended or we didn't hire a d coordinator. I find this hard to believe. Right caar

Latest posts