Jaleel Johnson

First off his FB wall is open to the public so you don't have to friend him to see his posts. Second, he never posted anything about the visits. He posted a status update the night Coker was released that hinted that he was looking elsewhere however two of the recruiting websites confirmed that things have been smoothed over and he will not visit anywhere else except Iowa as planned.

That's what I meant. I looked at his wall and he made the widely publicized comment about his future and then followed up with "needing some time to think" (or some similar wording) yesterday. Glad to hear recruting websites are feeling he's still committed. I certainly hope they're right!

That's what I meant. I looked at his wall and he made the widely publicized comment about his future and then followed up with "needing some time to think" (or some similar wording) yesterday. Glad to hear recruting websites are feeling he's still committed. I certainly hope they're right!

Supposedly he has talked to both Kirk and Lester since he posted on FB.

no problem, just curious.

So like, are people (the person running the pay site) calling up JJ and interviewing him about this? How do they know that he's spoken with the coaches?

no problem, just curious.

So like, are people (the person running the pay site) calling up JJ and interviewing him about this? How do they know that he's spoken with the coaches?

I'm not sure for this particular incident. Usually they speak directly with the recruit or they speak to their coach, who usually knows everything regarding the recruit.

Quite so, my good man.
You-must-be-new-here2.jpg

I sincerely Hope that all of our commits stay true to their word, but lets remember these are 18 year old student athletes. I remember having a different favorite color every other week as a teen. With that said... come to Iowa guys!! with our staff the black and gold will make you some GREEN in the near future. Play hard, work hard, study hard, and we will not let you fail. GO HAWKS!!

Latest posts