Jacobson's coaching

I thought that was one of the worst 20 minutes of coaching I have ever seen. Thank god he is staying at UNI he is not ready for the big-time!!

Was the first 20 minutes the best ever then? He definitely got a "welcome to the Tom Izzo School of Adjustments" no doubt.

Izzo is one of the best...more so the case of a tourney tested coach and team just playing a great final 20 once again.

Amen to that, but you know what they say, its not the coach passing the ball or shooting the ball, its the players baby.:D

I agree. It was a terrible decision to tell his guys to miss every shot they take over the last 10 minutes! I know it wouldve been impressive to win with just free throws but he got cocky, shouldve just had them make their shots

I agree. It was a terrible decision to tell his guys to miss every shot they take over the last 10 minutes! I know it wouldve been impressive to win with just free throws but he got cocky, shouldve just had them make their shots

I agree, going completely cold for the last ten minutes of the game has to be one of the all-time worst coaching decisions in the history of the NCAA tourney. In retrospect it would've been better to draw up a plan where a couple of those shots dropped.

Kinda like that timeout when Ben said "What are you guys doing out there!?!? Some of those shots almost went in! Now get your heads out of your backsides and stick to the gameplan!!!"

Latest posts