Jack Devlin

Is it me, or does it seem like every time they come back from break someone's either nailed a huge putt or sank a half court shot here lately. I was down in Lincoln last Friday, their fans can't putt or shoot for shit lol

Oh I had forgotten all about that gal making the putt, the crowd got very loud for that as well. The funny part is on her first 4 attempts she was WAY off and then the final one she nails it right down the middle.

Oh I had forgotten all about that gal making the putt, the crowd got very loud for that as well. The funny part is on her first 4 attempts she was WAY off and then the final one she nails it right down the middle.
I thought the last putt she made was going to check up short but it just kept slowing rolling dead center. Thought the same on the second shot from half court. Looked short but it just kept climbing and splash.

Is it me, or does it seem like every time they come back from break someone's either nailed a huge putt or sank a half court shot here lately. I was down in Lincoln last Friday, their fans can't putt or shoot for shit lol
I have been amazed at the amount of success. Those challenges are really tough.

Damn Sandbagger.

They just can't get anything right there.

No, because we already have them intimidated.

Believe it or not I sat in front of, what had to be the only one, a Northwestern family. In the first half the kids (they were young) kept cheering really loud after a made basket, thankfully there were not many of them. In the second half I could hear one tell the other "Your dad paid a lot of money to take us to this game and I really don't care who wins". They paid zero attention to the game in the second half, they ate their ice cream and chatted the rest of the time.

Latest posts