Izzo

Honestly...I'm more concerned about what Izzo gets away with on the court. How the hell he's allowed to jawbone officials like he does is ridiculous. I'm telling you, he was going off big time in the first half against Iowa this year, and low and behold, the officials swallow the whistle in the second half and Garza gets raped and pillaged for 20 minutes.

I just don't get why this is so hard and why the NCAA doesn't fix it. Coaches can't leave the bench...and should only be able to challenge or communicate on rules issues. Arguing and pining fouls, etc, should be off limits or T them up.

Honestly...I'm more concerned about what Izzo gets away with on the court. How the hell he's allowed to jawbone officials like he does is ridiculous. I'm telling you, he was going off big time in the first half against Iowa this year, and low and behold, the officials swallow the whistle in the second half and Garza gets raped and pillaged for 20 minutes.

I just don't get why this is so hard and why the NCAA doesn't fix it. Coaches can't leave the bench...and should only be able to challenge or communicate on rules issues. Arguing and pining fouls, etc, should be off limits or T them up.

He is the face of B1G basketball!

Latest posts