Ivory Kelly-Martin Welcomes Opportunity

I've always thought he was a good back but he hasn't had a chance to get comfortable enough to show us what he's got. I hope this is the game he relaxes and plays like I think he can.

I've always thought he was a good back but he hasn't had a chance to get comfortable enough to show us what he's got. I hope this is the game he relaxes and plays like I think he can.

He should be getting plenty of reps in bowl practice, so hopefully things work out.

He has a burst to him. I'm not against him getting this opportunity. I just really hope he doesn't fumble... I mean for his career to get to this point where he gets to start a game after all the fumbling he'd done already I just hope he proves coaches right. There's a couple able bodied guys behind him hungry to show what they got too. And they'd love to stamp a good impression for themselves going into next season.

Goodson, Sargent, and IKM was a very good 'stable' of backs. IKM could never maintain any momentum in his career as he was the starter at the beginning of 2018 or 2019 iirc but injuries and the occasional fumble just kept him off the field.

It seems a very few hall of fame level backs are just always ready to bash teams no matter now many carries they get. But many and most backs seem to need to get some carries to get in a groove or a tempo.

I hope the running game takes off in this game so we can see about 40 carries shared by the IKM and the other backs.

I am not sure what IKM is trying to prove at this point. He must know his chances at the NFL are low. Maybe he just enjoys the college experience. Maybe he thinks he can still turn it around.

Its hard to believe Toren Young and IKM once had the same eligibility left at Iowa It feels like Young has been gone forever. If I remember correctly, Young left after his junior year to turn pro. Not sure what happened after that. I guess for IKM and Young, each represents for each other the path not taken

Latest posts