IT'S TIME!!! IOWA HAWKEYES GO TO THE PLAYOFFS-Michigan St. goes home crying.

Iowa deserves the Rose Bowl. OSU lost to sparty at home to sparty's backup qb. Iowa ran the table all the way to the end. Would be an utter shame if iowa doesn't get it.

Deserves and will get are two different things. Fact is, OSU is in the rose.

Hawks didn't give it up and MSU barely got one in the end zone. Well played by both teams.

Cook got the MVP? That is BS.

If you are smart, you take the TO's when he did. NONDEBATABLE. if anyone thinks otherwise, GL coaching your powder puff league to 1-10. People ******** about the TO's in final 2 mins need to be BANNED. Literally ZERO FB Knowledge...american futball.

Or, let them score and give your playmaking QB a chance instead of a gassed defense.

The decision to go after the punt after holding sparty 3 and out to start the second half is the only one that I don't understand.

Amazing season, but it could have been so much more. In the end, the narrative ended up correct: you can't win a national title at Iowa. Iowa's a great school with great facilities, but if you really want to win a national title, you can't go there.

That's why the Kirk failure at the end of the game is so painful. This could have been a program-transforming season. Instead, it's a program-helping season, but it's not going to move the needle 20 years from now.

I'd like to say that Iowa will be in a position to make the playoffs next year but realistically it may never happen again in our lifetime.

Let them score = loser..Seriously, how many coaches opt for this...ZERO..literally dumbest thing EVER posted on here, let them score. OMG, the specials come out.

Amazing season, but it could have been so much more. In the end, the narrative ended up correct: you can't win a national title at Iowa. Iowa's a great school with great facilities, but if you really want to win a national title, you can't go there.

That's why the Kirk failure at the end of the game is so painful. This could have been a program-transforming season. Instead, it's a program-helping season, but it's not going to move the needle 20 years from now.

We're a reach of the ball away against an incredibly overacheiving team away from the play-off. It could happen. This is a tough sport but the play-off gives its a chance. Who know

Oh man, it was literally right there for them to take

Exactly this. Recruiting will never uptick, Ferentz is on his way out anyway. If anything this was his last hurrah.

I'd like to say that Iowa will be in a position to make the playoffs next year but realistically it may never happen again in our lifetime.

We have a large majority of our team coming back next year, including CJ. We should be ranked in the top 10 pre-season. MSU & OSU lose a ton of players. I will be shocked if we are not pre-season Big 10 favorites.

i am guessing 10-2/9-3 next year.........that is why i did not have an issue with GD going for broke and going for the kill shot

We have a large majority of our team coming back next year, including CJ. We should be ranked in the top 10 pre-season. MSU & OSU lose a ton of players. I will be shocked if we are not pre-season Big 10 favorites.

Next years schedule is much tougher. North Dakota State, Michigan, at minnesota. Probably an 8-4 type year.

Latest posts