IT'S TIME!!! IOWA HAWKEYES GO TO THE PLAYOFFS-Michigan St. goes home crying.

Played so hard and tough. This is why I love Iowa football. Just need more talent to consistently play with the big boys though.

Heartbreaking to say the least. The decision to try to block the punt to start the second half will be the decision that haunts me the most. Really swung the field position and gassed the d, and there was no reason to take that chance at that time. Iowa deserves the rose bowl. OSU lost the sporty at home to sparty's backup qb.

Exactly this. This is as close as Iowa will ever get to a Playoff birth this century. Wasted opportunities and wasted time.

Given my age I will never see anything like this again.....let'em score and take your chances with a 2 minute drill

Wtf are half the drunks on this board complaining about. Greg Davis, who had more balls than the MSU OC to take a shot down the field, not only once but multiple times second half? We didn't play to lose for once? WTF, grow some balls, was 1st half play calling garbage, maybe, but 2nd half, NO. Quit being play to lose pu55ys. Posts like that are garbage and literally have ZERO FB knowldedge, l2play soccer loser.

We got beat but played close. It came down to the last second. I wanna cry but there is no one to blame.

yeah, it sucks losing this game especially the way it went down. However how many of you would have sold both your kidneys and your first born to go 12-1 this season? Right now it sucks, I know, I've been in the locker room after a similar situation. It stings like pouring gasoline on an open wound. It'll heal eventually and we'll all remember what this season was.......one of the best seasons ever. Regardless of what bowl game Iowa ends up going to, let's beat the **** out of that team and finish it off 13-1.

I am very dissappointed that we didn't win but not as dissappointed as the Hawks. This team is not a joke and if you call yourself a Hawk fan then act like one! I'm pround as hell of these Hawks! Thanks for the wonderful season. Never thought we would be in the BIG. The Hawks are a class act!

Iowa deserves the Rose Bowl. OSU lost to sparty at home to sparty's backup qb. Iowa ran the table all the way to the end. Would be an utter shame if iowa doesn't get it.

If you are smart, you take the TO's when he did. NONDEBATABLE. if anyone thinks otherwise, GL coaching your powder puff league to 1-10. People ******** about the TO's in final 2 mins need to be BANNED. Literally ZERO FB Knowledge...american futball.

Latest posts