IT'S TIME!!! IOWA HAWKEYES GO TO THE PLAYOFFS-Michigan St. goes home crying.

T"ell me this isn't one of those games where the announcers are falling all over themselves gushing about sparty."

They would if they could. But, Hawks are keeping them honest.

Still our advantage. Tie game, us with the ball. Block Calhoun and get the ball downfield. We can do it. I believe in this ******* team!!!!!

Seriously, stop complaining about the announcers

They're not even being bad. Objectively.

They have been complementary of Ferentz, King, the D...what more do you guys want? They're calling an objective game, just stop

They have been complementary of Ferentz, King, the D...what more do you guys want? They're calling an objective game, just stop

∆∆∆∆ What that guy said.

I agree, if this was Herbstreit, he would be talking up OSU trying to get them in the final 4

Sorry I had to leave. 19 year old nephew got t-boned by a drunk driver. Thankfully in town so a slow speed accident. His parents live out of town so I had to go. My nephew suffered a broken arm. Had to take him to the hospital. I left a little while after his parents got there. Low score but I'll have to read the game thread later. Now, why aren't we up 3 td's on these bums?
Hope everyone is okay. Hope you make it back before the end of the game to see Hawks win.

Latest posts