IT'S TIME!!! IOWA HAWKEYES GO TO THE PLAYOFFS-Michigan St. goes home crying.

Sorry I had to leave. 19 year old nephew got t-boned by a drunk driver. Thankfully in town so a slow speed accident. His parents live out of town so I had to go. My nephew suffered a broken arm. Had to take him to the hospital. I left a little while after his parents got there. Low score but I'll have to read the game thread later. Now, why aren't we up 3 td's on these bums?

Chip with a MOTHER F'ING BACK....keep a TE in...replace myers....it is going to lead to a turnover. DOES ANYONE HEAR ME? good grief!

Sorry I had to leave. 19 year old nephew got t-boned by a drunk driver. Thankfully in town so a slow speed accident. His parents live out of town so I had to go. My nephew suffered a broken arm. Had to take him to the hospital. I left a little while after his parents got there. Low score but I'll have to read the game thread later. Now, why aren't we up 3 td's on these bums?

Sorry I cursed you out for leaving. :eek:

In a nutshell, all breaks going spartys way. Injuries, penalties, etc. Everything.

wasted opportunities.

Glad the nephew is alright sans arm.

Tell me this isn't one of those games where the announcers are falling all over themselves gushing about sparty.

Latest posts