It's MAC time

We could win with all MAC recruits (which we basically do anyway), what hurts us more is scheme. Our schemes put our players in a box which doesn't allow them to create plays. Our RB do well because the Zone Blocking scheme gives opportunities to bust big plays with the cut back (when we aren't totally predicable)

It seems like since we hired GDGD, we compressed our offense even more. At least with KOK there was a feeling of space for our WR/TE in their route running. The last five years it seems like our players are all bunched up within five yards of each other and no one can move or breathe without having defenders all over them.

Back to the MAC recruits, I still think we can get some good players with those offers. Maybe with BF they can show off a little of their skillset versus having to block for 3 years before catching 5 passes senior year

If you keep hijacking the thread I'm going to have to report you to the HN moderators. STOP. That's the last warning.

What in the heck is your problem? Go ahead. Report me, if that will make you feel better. I have been on this site for a whole bunch of years and have never been accused of hijacking a thread. Until recently, I didn't even know what that meant until I started seeing it occur more frequently. Seems to me that with the number of people who pull that stunt, my comment is pretty innocent. If you are pissed at me about something else and are trying to get under my skin, don't waste your time.

What in the heck is your problem? Go ahead. Report me, if that will make you feel better. I have been on this site for a whole bunch of years and have never been accused of hijacking a thread. Until recently, I didn't even know what that meant until I started seeing it occur more frequently. Seems to me that with the number of people who pull that stunt, my comment is pretty innocent. If you are pissed at me about something else and are trying to get under my skin, don't waste your time.

OK is just pouting about getting called out by Rob (rightfully so) for highjacking another thread with his obsessive negativity.

OK is just pouting about getting called out by Rob (rightfully so) for highjacking another thread with his obsessive negativity.

Thanks. I will lighten up and recognize that he is just messing with me. Missed that.

Thanks. I will lighten up and recognize that he is just messing with me. Missed that.
Just having a laugh and unfortunately your post just happened to be the first I saw that I could have a little fun with. Rob couldn't take criticism so he decided to restrict my opinions on the site. The powers that be would rather have a circle jerk around Iowa's mediocre success on and off the field than let a free exchange of ideas and differing opinions. So I've decided to pick my spots on where I comment. I've also built a nice set of screen shots...so I got that going for me!

Soko is surprising to me. From what I've seen, (on highlights so take it with a grain of salt) he seems like a guy who could compete in a couple years. I thought he would get offered for sure after Eno left. But we haven't offered him yet.

I've seen Soko play in person. He is extremely fast; if he got to the outside he could outrun guys who took a good angle to cut him off. But what impressed me the most is that no one seemed to get a good hit on him; even when he was wrapped up and struggling for more yards no one hit him hard.

Just having a laugh and unfortunately your post just happened to be the first I saw that I could have a little fun with. Rob couldn't take criticism so he decided to restrict my opinions on the site. The powers that be would rather have a circle jerk around Iowa's mediocre success on and off the field than let a free exchange of ideas and differing opinions. So I've decided to pick my spots on where I comment. I've also built a nice set of screen shots...so I got that going for me!

I am nothing if not a bit naïve and often forget that I need to rely more on my sense of humor. Ya' sure got me, man!