Its friday, last game of the year so that means.

BigRedPowrWagon

The creation of the Ham n Bean soup has begun. Cornbread going in around 11. Lets make it a good game hawks, first game in 10 years.

Looking for a great footall game today, I hope it's the Hawks v Huskers. Enjoy the Ham & Beans and of course, the cornbread. I'd say good luck to you, but it would not be my true feelings. Play well, stay healthy and let's make this game one of the best traditions in College Football.

Hawks 21 Huskers 13

This is the 1st year im trying it with a hambone. I hear its way better this way but i haven't made it like this before.

that's the only way she makes it. after we have the ham, i make sure to leave enough on the bone before freezing it. We usually have one or two in the freezer waiting for her to make soup.

She doesn't make it that often becuase I don't use beano and thats all I eat for days. I stink up the whole house.

Any recipes would be appreciated.... my Mom used to make this and I haven't been able to find her old recipe for it. Love this soup. Thanks.:D

Im not feeling the greatest but i tried a bowl. Pretty darn good if you ask me, to bad i have a whole crock pot full and im not feeling like eating more then a few bites.

Latest posts