It's a bird, it's a plane...

$10.4 million buyout, ain't gonna happen

we as a fanbase just cant move on can we? Alford hasn't set foot in iowa city in 10 years, i do not care what happens to the guy anymore. He has clearly proven he is a good mid-major coach, not suited for the power conferences.

I didn't hate the guy, neither did I love him, he is not my problem anymore.

we as a fanbase just cant move on can we? Alford hasn't set foot in iowa city in 10 years, i do not care what happens to the guy anymore. He has clearly proven he is a good mid-major coach, not suited for the power conferences.

You have to admit though tanaros, it is pretty funny for such an arrogant a.. that he is finally getting what he deserves and another fan base that hates him as much as we do. Besides, it creates another forum to talk about, ha ha

I can't believe they have not fired Alford yet. I gaurantee you ,he lands a gig with ESPN and we'll have to listen to him call our games. The horror.

----He has clearly proven he is a good mid-major coach, not suited for the power conferences.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Talking about Fran, right?

----He has clearly proven he is a good mid-major coach, not suited for the power conferences.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Talking about Fran, right?

sure, 3 straight conference bids, which hasnt been done since the early 90s, 24 wins in back-to-back conference seasons for the first time since '87...yeah, Fran clearly can't handle the big10.

Just stop Playmaker, let's agree to disagree ok?

I can't believe they have not fired Alford yet. I gaurantee you ,he lands a gig with ESPN and we'll have to listen to him call our games. The horror.

Then Al-Fraud can team up with Jock-itch and make the worst commentary team ever. Can't wait.

Here's a hint.....don't bother reading the thread.

-----Just stop Playmaker, let's agree to disagree ok?

Ok, lets be serious then.....do you really see Fran taking us to an Elite 8 or Final 4 anytime soon? Me neither. If he isn't the solution, why should he be allowed to stick around 3-4 years too long in typical Iowa fashion? Again, he shouldn't be allowed to.....but will nevertheless.

-----Just stop Playmaker, let's agree to disagree ok?

Ok, lets be serious then.....do you really see Fran taking us to an Elite 8 or Final 4 anytime soon? Me neither. If he isn't the solution, why should he be allowed to stick around 3-4 years too long in typical Iowa fashion? Again, he shouldn't be allowed to.....but will nevertheless.

Playmaker,

I'm betting you thought moving on from Mr. Davis so we could go to the "next level" was a good idea as well. We all now know how that turned out.

Fran has brought the program back from being a bottom feeder. I'll take watching three straight trips to Big Dance over where the program went after Mr. Davis was not retained.

Latest posts