It would be a great time to retire......

What I wish is you would mind your own fucking business. Or you pop off to someone in person who puts you in your place
You better check yourself, tough guy!

giphy.gif

No hate here....I just see all the fresh coaching blood KF will be up against, and it aint looking good for us.

While I understand the sentiment, people on these boards have been saying that for about a decade. KF has seen more "hot young coaches" come and go than Carter has pills. He usually beats these upstarts and he always outlasts them.

Kirk will probably retire this year when, what 4-5, or his top assistants take promotions to other programs.

He only outlasts them due to low expectations of iowa fans and his moronic contract
"KF will never be able to outlast the young, energetic coaches like Gene Chizik Paul Rhoads Matt Campbell, Tim Brewster Jerry Kill PJ Fleck, Rich Rodriguez Brady Hoke Bo Pelini Mike Reilly Scott Frost. The game has passed the old man by."

Each of the guys here, plus more I'm sure I forgot, had "high expectations" and were the flashy hire at the time, and either failed miserably, or in the case of each of the current experiments, have ZERO wins against Iowa.

He might be stubborn, his contract is definitely shitty, and he's absolutely flawed, but to act like he's holding Iowa back is moronic as well.

"KF will never be able to outlast the young, energetic coaches like Gene Chizik Paul Rhoads Matt Campbell, Tim Brewster Jerry Kill PJ Fleck, Rich Rodriguez Brady Hoke Bo Pelini Mike Reilly Scott Frost. The game has passed the old man by."

Each of the guys here, plus more I'm sure I forgot, had "high expectations" and were the flashy hire at the time, and either failed miserably, or in the case of each of the current experiments, have ZERO wins against Iowa.

He might be stubborn, his contract is definitely shitty, and he's absolutely flawed, but to act like he's holding Iowa back is moronic as well.
I would say he's holding himself back more than he's holding Iowa back.

I would say he's holding himself back more than he's holding Iowa back.
I think that's a fair take. But so many people just foam at the mouth over the guy, when realistically he's going to end up the winningest, most successful coach in school history.

I think that's a fair take. But so many people just foam at the mouth over the guy, when realistically he's going to end up the winningest, most successful coach in school history.
He's also going to end up the coach with the most losses in school history. #perspective