It could be worse; at least we're not Ohio State

Dayton doesnt suck and played a damn good game. Its always fun to see Craft suffer though. That bankshot for the win was clutch.

Dear Aaron Craft,

Enjoy your spring break watching basketball on TV, hacky lil' scrapper.

Sincerely,

America Beyond Columbus

Talk about poor coaching, despite having 8 four star recruits on their roster Ohio St only managed to finish one game ahead of Iowa and finished a game behind Nebraska in the B10 and didn't win a single NCAA tournament game.

I can see why you guys don't like to play Craft. But I don't understand why you respect him as a player. I cant think of a player in the Big Ten who gets more out of the talent he has than Craft

I can see why you guys don't like to play Craft. But I don't understand why you respect him as a player. I cant think of a player in the Big Ten who gets more out of the talent he has than Craft

I respect his talent. He has been very clutch. I just think hes a bit of a smarmy ******.

We lost to an 11th seed in the "first round."
Ohio State lost to an 11th seed in the "second round."

For Cyclone fan, it's karma for Craft with his foot in the restricted zone from last year.

Tyler Hansbrough 2.0
He plays hard.

well, it must suck of OSU to lose to another instate school in their 1st game of the NCAAs. Can you imagine losing to Drake in the opening game?

Not gonna miss Craft, not so much against Iowa, but watching against everyone else.....dude can hustle but gets a way w/a lot of stuff.....Geez, if we only had someone like that....the possibilities....Heck, the guy that had a down year was Lenzelle Smith, Jr...I didn't he had a very good year at all...

No.. Iowa played in a game to see who would be the 11 seed. Iowa lost and so they never were seeded in the field of 68.. Iowa ended up as the last team out in the selection process.

Stop...just....stop. Iowa was in the NCAA tournament....get over it.

At least the Hawks didn't lose to a mid-major!

Stop...just....stop. Iowa was in the NCAA tournament....get over it.

At least the Hawks didn't lose to a mid-major!

This is becoming more and more of a common thing in the tourney and will for the foreseeable future. Not defending OSU, but this isnt that much of a shock anymore with the parity in college hoops.

Latest posts