It could be worse; at least we're not Ohio State

Not gonna miss Craft, not so much against Iowa, but watching against everyone else.....dude can hustle but gets a way w/a lot of stuff.....Geez, if we only had someone like that....the possibilities....Heck, the guy that had a down year was Lenzelle Smith, Jr...I didn't he had a very good year at all...

McCabe did all that. I mean, he wasn't that good but he hustled and got in the way a lot.

I really enjoyed the broadcasters gushing over how much they respect Craft and then he proceeded to commit a really stupid flagrant foul, make a layup, get taken to the hole for the game winner, and then miss the last second shot when his teammate was wide open on the wing to his right.

Now that Craft and Sheehey are gone for good I'm really going to struggle finding a new player to dislike. I think the early front runners are Decker and Stauskas.

I really enjoyed the broadcasters gushing over how much they respect Craft and then he proceeded to commit a really stupid flagrant foul, make a layup, get taken to the hole for the game winner, and then miss the last second shot when his teammate was wide open on the wing to his right.

Now that Craft and Sheehey are gone for good I'm really going to struggle finding a new player to dislike. I think the early front runners are Decker and Stauskas.

You're too late on Stauskas, and possibly Decker too, unless you were just talking about for the rest of the tournament.

You're too late on Stauskas, and possibly Decker too, unless you were just talking about for the rest of the tournament.

I could see Stauskas, but I doubt Decker is going pro this year. Stauskas is projecting as a middle 1st rounder right now, so could probably go either way....of course McGary is giving him a great example of why you should take the money and run

Is that little punk from the msu thugs back? It would be hard to dislike anyone more than him, he makes me want to bodyslam him.

how about White and Woody, they seem to be the flavor of the day around here.

Don't care much for white dudes?

I could see Stauskas, but I doubt Decker is going pro this year. Stauskas is projecting as a middle 1st rounder right now, so could probably go either way....of course McGary is giving him a great example of why you should take the money and run

I agree that Decker is probably coming back too, he was projected as a late first rounder earlier in the ear though. But I think Stauskas is gone, and not only McGary but look at Robinson too, he would have been a late lottery pick last year and now will probably be a second rounder if he comes out this year.

Don't care much for white dudes?

Sure seems that way huh, guess I don't know. They usually get those adjectives like "scrappy", "hustler", "gamer", etc. I'm not sure I've ever seen broadcasters gush over a player more than Craft though. I'm sure they'll still mention him constantly next year...how badly OSU misses David Craft.

I agree that Decker is probably coming back too, he was projected as a late first rounder earlier in the ear though. But I think Stauskas is gone, and not only McGary but look at Robinson too, he would have been a late lottery pick last year and now will probably be a second rounder if he comes out this year.

Yeah you're right I think Robinson's dud season would probably encourage Stauskas to leave even more. Of course the possibility of coming back with Lavert, that freshman PG (forget his name) and a healthy McGary would be pretty hard to pass up

I can see why you guys don't like to play Craft. But I don't understand why you respect him as a player. I cant think of a player in the Big Ten who gets more out of the talent he has than Craft

He f king hacks and cheats and flops. That's how he "gets the most out of his talent."

My favorite was when he was laying on the ground crying after the game and Verne says "That kids a winner." Sorry but no, he's not.

Sure seems that way huh, guess I don't know. They usually get those adjectives like "scrappy", "hustler", "gamer", etc. I'm not sure I've ever seen broadcasters gush over a player more than Craft though. I'm sure they'll still mention him constantly next year...how badly OSU misses David Craft.

Dougie McBuckets isn't "scrappy". He is a gamer, and he hustles, but he's got some NBA-level shotmaking ability, and trust me, pigmentation won't mean jack to the scouts.

There's a lot of "scrappy" little black dudes too, even though the white guys get tagged with it more. I guess that's the go-to adjective for "I don't know how this kid is competing with these other guys."

Regardless, scrappers are annoying. F those tools. Give me smooth any day.

The whistles are flowing right for izzo already, reach in by msu not called, touch foul on delaware called on other end.

He is a winner. A winner at being an annoying little punk. Good riddance, tool.

craftcover2.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Latest posts