It begins....Brandon out at Michigan...next up?

JHHawk

Brady Hoke's hold on the Wolverine football job just got more tenuous...in fact, I think this means he is 100% gone.

Brandon was an impediment to Michigan hiring Harbaugh.....could that happen now?

It will be interesting times in Ann Arbor the next two months.

Despite the Willies situation and other rumors floating around these boards at the moments I can honestly say I'm so glad I'm not a Michigan fan. Regardless of how long it takes them to turn things around. What that program is going through right now is inexcusable for a program of their stature.

I have a feeling they'll put out feelers for Les Miles again. I don't think Miles would be a good hire. He might improve things but not to the level Michigan would want. I think Harbaugh could do it but he might want to hold them hostage. I get the feeling he thinks he's a little above everybody. He could stand to borrow some of his brother John's humbleness.

I have a feeling they'll put out feelers for Les Miles again. I don't think Miles would be a good hire. He might improve things but not to the level Michigan would want. I think Harbaugh could do it but he might want to hold them hostage. I get the feeling he thinks he's a little above everybody. He could stand to borrow some of his brother John's humbleness.

But... Les Miles can flat out recruit, has a cutthroat personality the b1g needs, and the conference needs someone to stick a boot in Urbans behind. No he might not win titles, but I think he would ad some flavor to a punch less league. I in no way like mich but I have always appreciated the hatters style.

But... Les Miles can flat out recruit, has a cutthroat personality the b1g needs, and the conference needs someone to stick a boot in Urbans behind. No he might not win titles, but I think he would ad some flavor to a punch less league. I in no way like mich but I have always appreciated the hatters style.

The Mad Hatter would mean more trick plays and unconventional coaching in the Big 10. We aren't ready for that level of deception (both regarding off the field antics and play calling).

I think Les Miles or Jim Harbaugh would both have success at Michigan. They have a lot to sell, and now there is less pressure because it would be hard to be worse than Brady.

The Mad Hatter would mean more trick plays and unconventional coaching in the Big 10. We aren't ready for that level of deception (both regarding off the field antics and play calling).

That's not football, real coaches don't need to resort to those kind of tactics.

Watch out East Lansing, there are some Wolverine billboards coming your way!

Penn St. is also making a strong run at Polturd they have a conspiracy beef with the B1G after last week and need someone to speak on their behalf.

Penn St. is also making a strong run at Polturd they have a conspiracy beef with the B1G after last week and need someone to speak on their behalf.

Conspiracy theory has been going on longer than that.

Pollard to Michigan, followed soon by Harbaugh as football coach and doubloons with Harbaugh on one side and Pollard on the other.

Been reading some of the comments over at Mgoblog, and a lot of them are wanting the guy at Arkansas. At least one guy commented that he wanted him, as long as he didn't bring Bert with him.

Nobody likes Bert except Bert.

Been reading some of the comments over at Mgoblog, and a lot of them are wanting the guy at Arkansas. At least one guy commented that he wanted him, as long as he didn't bring Bert with him.

Nobody likes Bert except Bert.

What is the attraction of Long, then? I am not knocking him, just not sure why he is so valued?

I assumed that it was Bert that was part of the attractiveness of that move?

What is the attraction of Long, then? I am not knocking him, just not sure why he is so valued?

I assumed that it was Bert that was part of the attractiveness of that move?

He's got some sort of connection to Michigan, so he fits that "Michigan man" that you hear about when it comes to football hires. It's also been mentioned that Long is the guy that hired Bobby Petrino, who's not exactly a squeaky clean coach.

EDIT: He was hired by Bo to work in the athletics department and rose up through the ranks there before moving on to other schools.

Latest posts