ISU ranked #25

Us beating TCU without Pachall had to leave the same feeling that beating Minnesota without their starting QB felt. It was a relief, but thats about it.

But it was on the road against #13 which is why it was a 'nice' win.

The offense is still a huge problem. We barely put up any points vs TT and Iowa, while other teams are naming the score against those teams.

Our d is pretty solid and gives us hope to stay in a few games. In the Big 12, without a high powered offense... we are for sure going to take some major hits on the chin vs the remaining 4 ranked teams we play.

Don't discount ISU's defense. They aren't as bad as many Iowa fans seem to think. the Big 12 has virtually no defense, and ISU will surprise some of the favorites.

This. I can definitely see them winning against Baylor, OK St, and Kansas. Their defense is actually pretty solid. The secondary is better than I gave them credit for after losing Johnson and Benton.

I don't think he meant that the teams were on the same level. He meant that Cy fans were downplaying Iowa's win because Minn didn't have their starting QB, but are now saying that it doesn't matter that TCU is missing their top QB. Didn't say anything about the historic nature of the wins. Just the same situation with the QB.
Fair enough. I can live with that. A win is a win, and the better team is the one that is deeper. Injuries happen, it is part of the game.

I think you may have read a bit much into my post and substituted your own reality.

If you think beating an average Minnesota team at home is equivalent to beating a good TCU team on the road, then I can't help you.

Why are you mad at me. I'm on your side here trying to help you make you're point. Geez!

My brother-in-law played DT for ISU. Iowa's success seems to be correlative to ISU's. When their good- we're typically good or at our best. Just look at Alabama and Auburn its not a bad thing to have a healthy rivalry. OU Texas..... The list could go on.

Healthy rivalry? Have you seen the hate between Bama/Auburn? They want to kill each other, literally! I only wish the hate between Iowa/ISU was that much. It would give me an excuse to go out and set some clown fan's car on fire.

Us beating TCU without Pachall had to leave the same feeling that beating Minnesota without their starting QB felt. It was a relief, but thats about it.

But it was on the road against #13 which is why it was a 'nice' win.

The offense is still a huge problem. We barely put up any points vs TT and Iowa, while other teams are naming the score against those teams.

Our d is pretty solid and gives us hope to stay in a few games. In the Big 12, without a high powered offense... we are for sure going to take some major hits on the chin vs the remaining 4 ranked teams we play.

TCU is waaaaay overrated. They won't be anywhere near the top 25 at the end of the season.

ISU deserves it. Rhodes has done a great job there. But damn do they have a tough road ahead of them. It will be interesting to see their defense go up against KSU, OU, & WV.

ISU deserves it. Rhodes has done a great job there. But damn do they have a tough road ahead of them. It will be interesting to see their defense go up against KSU, OU, & WV.

Of course they have a tough road ahead of them. ISU is tied for the worst team in the Big 12. They have an all time losing record against every team except Baylor in which they are 5-5 and WVU whom they have never played before. That is exactly why if they go .500 it's a success for them. Iowa has down years. ISU has down decades.

It was more like 5-8 people and what does that have to do with the team ISU faced? Should ISU have held out Knott and Klein to counter balance thier so called attrition? Line em up and play with what you got. We beat them move on to Kstate.

Congrats you did beat them, but it is not as impressive of a win as your "fan base" is making it out to be.

It was more like 5-8 people and what does that have to do with the team ISU faced? Should ISU have held out Knott and Klein to counter balance thier so called attrition? Line em up and play with what you got. We beat them move on to Kstate.

"Pachall proved to be the most massive loss of the 20-plus players who have gone missing since the end of last season."

And what is seemingly lost in all of this is that ISU was essentially playing their backup QB as well.

Damn dude, I was going to come in here and defend clown fans, and then on the very last post, you said something so ridiculously clown pathetic, that now I can't.

Iowa would probably be a top 25 team right now if it weren't for a fluke loss against CMU. ISU is going to have a hard time picking up two more wins this year. I think that Iowa has a realistic shot at running the table. Having said that I don't think that there is a lot of debate on which team is the better team. Hopefully both Iowa and ISU will do well this year.

Iowa would probably be a top 25 team right now if it weren't for a fluke loss against CMU. ISU is going to have a hard time picking up two more wins this year. I think that Iowa has a realistic shot at running the table. Having said that I don't think that there is a lot of debate on which team is the better team. Hopefully both Iowa and ISU will do well this year.

cf5.jpg

i for one am hoping the best for the clones, but i just don't see more than 3 wins left. i think 3 more wins would be darn lucky actually. glad Iowa doesn't play that schedule. would be super ugly.