ISU-Iowa Game

I want to see how iowa will defend clyburn. I have a feeling that if we put marble on him he will take him down low as he is stronger than marble. I also feel like if we put white on him he will play on the wing and either isolate or use picks to take advantage of being quicker. He will be a match up problem for iowa. Marble needs to come out and really assert himself on offense and for babb to guard him and then I think gesell and clemmons will be able to dictate some match ups. Iowa definitely needs to hit some 3s too.

Interesting to read through the post well before the game was played. Skipping by the moronic posts, several people identified keys to an Iowa win. Tops was Iowa out rebounding ISU; which they did, followed by turning the ball over less than State; again which they did. Many were worried about the inexperience factor, but Clemmons outplayed Lucious; freshman vs senior.

Team is growing. It is on to Des Moines to play the Panthers next Saturday. Now just keep everyone academically eligible.

Latest posts