ISU Dual

Sparky

Is it televised? I'm sick of nobody ever showing meets anymore. What happened to IPTV showing Iowa all of the time?

Believe since the meet is at Iowa the BTN has the TV rights. Unfortunately it doesn't appear BTN has any plans to televise the meet or release rights to IPTV or Mediacom. Maybe a chance they show it on BTN2GO but am not holding my breath.

Is it televised? I'm sick of nobody ever showing meets anymore. What happened to IPTV showing Iowa all of the time?

I agree -> It kinds of sucks that we can't watch very many wrestling meets anymore. Back in the day, i watched almost all of the iowa / isu meets that IPTV had. I'm hoping BTN2GO at least picks it up as I'll watch it online.

Maybe because it is not a big meet anymore.
Iowa has won like 900 in a row against ISU.
ISU is irrelevant in college wrestling.

It was on TV and i enjoyed every minute of watching it. Even Kyven Gadsen trying to get a rise out of Carver. Excellent coverage of the dual by Btn2go

wildturkey - what did that clown do?

he pinned the Iowa backup that he was facing then basically did this to the crowd:

p-54493-hulk-hogan-listening-to-the-crowd-16x20-photo-ssg-uhh-16d.jpg

Latest posts