Isn't this a lot of fun?

Let's hope a large heaping helping of left over mashed potatoes and GRAVY the day after thanksgiving. :)

I thought we were going to win 6 or 7 games this year. Now I'm seriously wondering if we could go 13-0. #hawknickwasright. Yeah this is a lot of fun.

15-0.

Debby
Moo U
Alla Bbbamma
Clem and son

Champs Hawkeyes 15 baby!!
Or not, but what a FUN FANTASTIC YEAR,!!

Now, one game..Debbie Friday!
Thanks Hawks for your hard work and dedication!!
A season to REMEMBER!!

Fun yes and super watching these hawks. Hope they finish the job Friday for the players and coaches to have that undefeated regular season. Then hope they win 3 more games.

I thought the hawks were an 8 win team in August, maybe 7 and a slight chance at 9 wins. I thought CJ wins the hawks those last two games of the year last year against wisky and nebby.

CJ and many others have made a lot of special plays this year, King, Canzeri, the defense and Off Line. Vandy and the TEs. everyone

I said that I didn't see any teams on our schedule that we should lose to. Never did I think we'd actually win our first 11. But now that we have, we should beat kNU. We are the better team, period. Now, it's time to go prove it.

Before the season began, I was thinking maybe 5-6 wins. After that bowl loss to the Vols, I wrote Ferentz off for good and was convinced he was hanging on to collect his millions each year. I will admit, over the past two years I was vocal to friends and family saying that Kirk would never get Iowa to the Big 10 championship game. Glad he proved me wrong.

I believe my prediction was 6-6 (likely) 8-4 ceiling. I think we crush Nebby. And I think it's because their AD ticked KF off. He's got pride. I'm sure he has had this game circled since those comments were made last year. I hope he unleashes the hounds.

It is a TON of fun. Regardless of what happens Friday, it's gonna be GREAT playing in the B10 championship game. If we win Friday, it'll be double great. It is gravy from here on. My only hope is that after the season we've had, we don't fall below a Rose Bowl bid. That'd be incredibly disappointing for this Hawk fan. I wouldn't even go if we somehow wind up in the flippin' Peach Bowl playing Houston or somebody.

We could lose out and this season would still be great but this season needs a championship of some kind to cap it off nicely.

I hope the under class men are paying attention to what is happening with in so they can play this way in the future. I said 10-2 would be a great season now the bar has been raised,let's keep it going.Thank You,I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT

Latest posts