Isaiah Pryor - OSU Transfer

NikeHawk21

I stole this from the other site. Former highly decorated recruit who was a Hawkeye legacy. Kind of a hybrid safety. Chose Ohio State over all the blue bloods. Maybe Iowa will get involved. Could be a safety or potentially a cash for us. I believe he’s a grad transfer so he would be eligible next season. I want to say he might have two years of eligibility left if he is considered a redshirt this year.

https://www.press-citizen.com/story...hawkeyes-son-gets-scholarship-offer/10296799/

Boy from reading the article, you'd think Iowa has a chance.
That's a good article. It feels like Phil Parker could make it all better.........
Agreed but notice that article is from 2014. When the big boys got involved Iowa was pretty much left in the dust it looks like.

With that said typically transfers are going to want to go somewhere they will play, and it’s harder for a blue blood to offer that as a guarantee.

I'm sure Phil Parker wouldn't guarantee him anything except the opportunity to come in and compete for playing time.

Classes started August 20 at OSU. I wonder if he has already graduated?

I'm sure Phil Parker wouldn't guarantee him anything except the opportunity to come in and compete for playing time.

Classes started August 20 at OSU. I wonder if he has already graduated?
Highly unlikely. I’m sure he has classes this semester and possibly wouldn’t graduate from OSU until May of 2020 if that’s his plan.

He enrolled early as of January 2017, meaning this semester would be his 6th as OSU.

I exchanged some texts with Richard this morning. As many of you remember, he played here.

He told me Isaiah would be interested in Iowa (that's not to say Iowa is his favorite or anything).

He will be a grad transfer with two years of eligibility. He plans on being at his new school in January.

We'll see how it goes.

Latest posts