Is this the game "Hawkeye the Dog" makes an appearance?

As long as we are throwing completely ridiculous guesses in the air, (like new uniforms)

The band rides out on a combine.

We make it easier for the network to find cornfields and place them on the sidelines (a la between the hedges)

Kirk Ferentz wears flat front pants, going for a more modern look and proving he is still
with it.

Ken O' Keefe practices in the pregame a double reverse, WR pass to Vandenburg and then goes out to midfield and starts doing jazzhands.

Norm brings out a microphone and does 10 minutes of stand up comedy. "what's the deal with these spread offenses?"

JDM is honorary captain, OK4P is ejected for throwing an egg. Threatens to sue 2-Star Stan.

Northwestern announces they forfeit, in an effort for competitive balance.

1985 Chuck Long

thumbnail.aspx

JVB 2011

thumbnail.aspx

Unis are pretty darn close.

I can't see a uniform change being the "big surprise". Once the team comes out for warm-ups any "surprise" is mitigated. And I can't see Ferentz doing some theatrical thing where the team goes in and changes right before they come out for the kickoff. That is the antithesis of his approach.

I can't see a uniform change being the "big surprise". Once the team comes out for warm-ups any "surprise" is mitigated. And I can't see Ferentz doing some theatrical thing where the team goes in and changes right before they come out for the kickoff. That is the antithesis of his approach.

It wouldn't be the first time that a team changed uniforms after warmups. There's no way that's what's going to happen here, but I believe both Tennessee and Georgia have done it.

Maybe the surprise is a pizza party sponsored by Chuck E Cheese. In fact, I'll guarantee that's the additional surprise. Too bad I won't be there. Win some tickets for me please.

Willie Nelson comes out for a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRH0jhuc1r4&feature=related"]Farm Aid benefit song[/ame], then goes out in the parking lot to smoke a fatty.

Or J (artist formerly known as Cougar) M resurrects "[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crk_S44RxaQ"]Rain on The Scarecrow[/ame]."

Last edited:
Actually I just heard the extra surprise got canceled.

They were going to give each declared candidate for the presidency 1 minute on the Jumbotron to share their views on continued subsidies for Ethanol production, but none of them wanted to do it. :rolleyes:

My coworkers all started staring at me when I read this and nearly shot snot out of my nose. That was very funny Boss.

As long as we are throwing completely ridiculous guesses in the air, (like new uniforms)

The band rides out on a combine.

We make it easier for the network to find cornfields and place them on the sidelines (a la between the hedges)

Kirk Ferentz wears flat front pants, going for a more modern look and proving he is still
with it.

Ken O' Keefe practices in the pregame a double reverse, WR pass to Vandenburg and then goes out to midfield and starts doing jazzhands.

Norm brings out a microphone and does 10 minutes of stand up comedy. "what's the deal with these spread offenses?"

JDM is honorary captain, OK4P is ejected for throwing an egg. Threatens to sue 2-Star Stan.

Northwestern announces they forfeit, in an effort for competitive balance.

Latest posts