Is this New? OSU pimping women...

I read the transcript of the interview. Makes me mad that the SEC paid more than OSU did. The girl stuff is nothing new, I know a girl that was on Florida's "welcoming committee. Mostly sorotity girls....

Let's hope this stuff gets investigated and the threat of sanctions is used against OSU in living rooms across the nation.

I read the transcript of the interview. Makes me mad that the SEC paid more than OSU did. The girl stuff is nothing new, I know a girl that was on Florida's "welcoming committee. Mostly sorotity girls....

Fred, you guys better step your game up. A guy I went to HS with was recruited by Michigan. On his official, they took him to an underground cavern beneath the Big House. To his surprise, it was a room full of sweaty, toga-clad men all chained together. He got to personally pick the two he wanted to see fight to the death.

FWIW, he ended up at Wisconsin. Not sure what they offered him.

Just for posterity's sake.

I'm more than a little disappointed. With all of the recent events, I was thinking that OSU could be as "good" as any SEC team. Now we find that cheating is just another thing that OSU can't compete with the SEC in. Pathetic! They need to fire sweater vest and hire someone better at cheating (and, obviously, pays more)...

I'm more than a little disappointed. With all of the recent events, I was thinking that OSU could be as "good" as any SEC team. Now we find that cheating is just another thing that OSU can't compete with the SEC in. Pathetic! They need to fire sweater vest and hire someone better at cheating (and, obviously, pays more)...

Hell they can't even beat the SEC in basketball now. It's becoming pretty embarrassing for the B10.

Who was the recruit(many years ago) that said he felt Iowa had arranged a woman for him? I can't remember who it was for the life of me.

MoC gets the last laugh. The Buckeyes all said his accusations had no merit. He probably only saw the tip of the iceberg and would be astonished to learn things were WORSE than what he knew.

OK in all seriousness. Put our Hawkeye love aside. Do you guys think there is any sort of cheating going on at Iowa?

OK in all seriousness. Put our Hawkeye love aside. Do you guys think there is any sort of cheating going on at Iowa?

Any sort? I'm sure there probably is. Whether it's intentional or unintentional, there is usually some form of cheating going on at almost every school.

It wouldn't surprise me to hear that random boosters were giving $100 handshakes or if girls are giving it up on recruiting trips.

I am pretty comfortable saying the coaches would never give a recruit a bag full of money to come to Iowa, Never would a coach give a player money to keep them happy, and never would the staff sacrifice a students academics for football.

Latest posts