Is this New? OSU pimping women...

Most cheating when it comes to recruiting seems to be boosters acting on there own with coaches and universities just turning a blind eye to it. There is no way to police it and I would bet it happens almost everywhere, although I'm sure the amount and frequency vary....

I know for a fact that there are boosters who slip players money from time to time, but the difference between here and everywhere else is that it doesnt get too out of hand when they start handing out cars, and duffel bags full of money.

It looks like Auburn is trying to beat what SMU did in the 80's. I mean watch the interview with Nick Fairley after the National Championship. There is no way he made it through middle school, let alone college.

It looks like Auburn is trying to beat what SMU did in the 80's. I mean watch the interview with Nick Fairley after the National Championship. There is no way he made it through middle school, let alone college.

Yep, Everyone Kills is the same way. Ohio St fans have to cringe every time he opens his mouth.

Most all of the southern schools have hostesses and have for years. Kids getting lucky on recruiting trips is hardly a revelation.

Most all of the southern schools have hostesses and have for years. Kids getting lucky on recruiting trips is hardly a revelation.

This is true, but that doesn't mean it should be allowed to slide when somebody gets caught. That's exactly WHY it's common practice, the NCAA hasn't done s*it to actually enforce these rules.

So about these women.... I understand that some girls like to be with athletes, rock stars, etc. But after college do they go on to be somebody's wife or mother? We all did stupid crap when we were young. But do you sit around the campfire and tell the kids that you got busy with a star recruit that helped ole rocky top go 7-5 in 2008?

This is true, but that doesn't mean it should be allowed to slide when somebody gets caught. That's exactly WHY it's common practice, the NCAA hasn't done s*it to actually enforce these rules.

I agree but unless they are hookers (*cough Colorado cough*) how do u say a university had anything to do with it. Hooking up at a house party is not a rarity for anyone let alone a football player. McClover's h.s. coach is already disputing his story as well as his ex-teammates at Auburn. HBO reportedly paid him 20k for this story....will be interesting to see what happens.

I agree but unless they are hookers (*cough Colorado cough*) how do u say a university had anything to do with it. Hooking up at a house party is not a rarity for anyone let alone a football player. McClover's h.s. coach is already disputing his story as well as his ex-teammates at Auburn. HBO reportedly paid him 20k for this story....will be interesting to see what happens.

I actually don't see a problem with hooking recruits up with girls on their visits. There are jersey chasers at every school, might as well let them sample the merchandise before they commit.

Latest posts