Is This Delusional, Incompetent or Both?

“The 10 years is as strong of a statement as anything,†Iowa athletics director Gary Barta said in after the latest contract was signed in ’10. “It’s a long commitment, which is something I wouldn’t be comfortable with for a lot of coaches, but with someone like Kirk Ferentz, I’m comfortable with. And he’s marketable in the NFL, he’s marketable at other schools on the BCS level. It’s definitely a marketplace equitable contract.â€

Please Kansas City...please free us from our 10 year commitment to sub-mediocrity!!

Thank you for posting this, I've never seen it before...

Facepalm_9a08b9_59080.jpg

“The 10 years is as strong of a statement as anything,†Iowa athletics director Gary Barta said in after the latest contract was signed in ’10. “It’s a long commitment, which is something I wouldn’t be comfortable with for a lot of coaches, but with someone like Kirk Ferentz, I’m comfortable with. And he’s marketable in the NFL, he’s marketable at other schools on the BCS level. It’s definitely a marketplace equitable contract.â€

Please Kansas City...please free us from our 10 year commitment to sub-mediocrity!!

I hope that this is a form of therapy for you.

Latest posts