Is there another "all-time" Iowa WR on this team known to KF but deployed elsewhere?

I see it being him taking a shot at himself for how poorly he utilizes his receivers. Just my opinion, but when you take players who've never played a position (while within your program) and say that they could possibly have been better than anyone who was ever recruited to play that position in school history, I simply don't think that says a lot for how you've utilized that position throughout the course of history.

I think we have wide receivers who could have been special. Kirk's idea of offense is to use receivers only when he has to. We had a great program for developing tight ends but with Greg Davis we don't usually use them even when we need receiving options.

I think we have wide receivers who could have been special. Kirk's idea of offense is to use receivers only when he has to. We had a great program for developing tight ends but with Greg Davis we don't usually use them even when we need receiving options.
He wasted CJ for sure. There is very little rhyme or reason why GD does what he does.

Latest posts