Is there a Hawkeye Bar in San Antonio?

DP5555

Catching a plane to San Antonio today to visit my brother. I'll be down there for a week and we're looking for a good place to watch the game. My brother has lived down there for the past 2 years. He knows of several good sports bars but isn't sure if there is a particular "Hawk Hangout" location. If anyone knows of any good ones your advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Indigo Joe's on the north side of town.

19239 Stone Oak Pkwy, Suite 101
San Antonio, Texas 78258
210-495-2563

At least I think that is where they are meeting still. I joined them for the 55-0 destruction of Minny back in '08.

Damn sounds like Indigo Joe's closed up shop. A few of my brothers co-workers told him it's not open anymore so I tried callin that number and it's out of service. Oh well thanks anyways tho.

Any other ideas? Worst case scenario we'll find a good sports bar and rep the Hawks in front of other teams fans. Will stay classy of course!

Damn sounds like Indigo Joe's closed up shop. A few of my brothers co-workers told him it's not open anymore so I tried callin that number and it's out of service. Oh well thanks anyways tho.

Any other ideas? Worst case scenario we'll find a good sports bar and rep the Hawks in front of other teams fans. Will stay classy of course!

Well hell. Got the address direct from the website. Check your private messages, I sent you the contact info for the club president down there.

Hit up Fatso's on Bandera inside the loop. The owner is a Clone fan, so he's used to it. I don't live there anymore, but it's a decent place to watch a game.

DP, I'm flying into Houston Friday afternoon, KISS concert that eve, then Saturday after her son's HS football game, we're heading to San Antonio. Her son's game is at 2:pm (bad part of Houston, so its an away day game). We have no idea where we're watching the game at, but pending the length of the HS game and 2 hour time diff in AZ, should be there by kickoff. Post on here if you guys want to get together and we'll see if we can hook up....as of now we're looking at TEXS or Fatso's...I'll be wearing my #9 Tyler Sash home jersey and she'll be wearing #5 Ryan Donahue away jersey!

Latest posts