Is that new coach, Brian Ferentz....

RELAX fellas! I was bored last night and just wanted amusement with the responses! I got some....thanks! I follow Hawkeye football VERY CLOSELY and know more than I need to know about the Hawkeyes, the staff, and their roster. Again, thanks for all your sarcastic, and snide remarks....

RELAX fellas! I was bored last night and just wanted amusement with the responses! I got some....thanks! I follow Hawkeye football VERY CLOSELY and know more than I need to know about the Hawkeyes, the staff, and their roster. Again, thanks for all your sarcastic, and snide remarks....

Ohhhh.........okay.

Phil Parker is also Norm Parker's oldest son. We like to keep things in the family around here.

I am also pretty sure that Levar Woods is Hayden Fry's nephew.

Erik Campbell is part of the famous soup Campbells. Yeah, that's right. Dude stands to inherit a lot of money.

I'm hoping Jon Miller's son Tanner plays well this year. I also hope that Phil Parker can do just as good as his dad, Norm, in running the defense.

If you ever watched the greg davis coached offense at texas youd think he was Okeefes brother. Hes the second most consevatively retodded person in america, at least until sarah palin has another kid.

I'm pretty excited to see if Eric Johnson's adopted son, De'Andre will perform this fall, being his senior year and all.

Kurt pronounces his last name FAIR-ents (rhymes with parents) and Brian pronounces his "fuh-RENTS" (rhymes with Bert Bielema pinching a loaf)

Latest posts