Is NORM Parker really doing I-club circuit?

ColoradoHAWKEYE

Or does the local media in Fat Dog just not realize there was a coaching change, as that's who they are advertising for Webster Cnty. Wondering if it is maybe really supposed to be PHIL Parker, Def. Coordinator, who is on the circuit with Fran and Brands? Just curious, Anyone know for sure?

Or does the local media in Fat Dog just not realize there was a coaching change, as that's who they are advertising for Webster Cnty. Wondering if it is maybe really supposed to be PHIL Parker, Def. Coordinator, who is on the circuit with Fran and Brands? Just curious, Anyone know for sure?

Go and find out...and have about 10 beers so you can feel bold enough to heckle!

He was listed for Boone/Story I Club but did not show up. Greg Davis came instead. Brands didn't come either.

I believe Norm still has contract with I Club or whoever and has gone to at least one of the gatherings. He has more of outside perspective now but Norm is Norm!!

Not Norm, the others. But go to see Norm in case he is there.

I saw Norm at a I club a few years ago and what a impressive speaker. If you like to rehash the old days and hear some great storys then he is well worth the trip. I would drive several hours to hear him speak again he is that good.

I saw Norm at a I club a few years ago and what a impressive speaker. If you like to rehash the old days and hear some great storys then he is well worth the trip. I would drive several hours to hear him speak again he is that good.
I agree totally, loved Norm's talks and observations. I Have seen Norm several times on the circuit, which is why I would like to hear our current DC..or our OC, and their inside observations. In the end, it really doesn't matter.

If you want to see norm during the summer and have a convo, go over to the Iowa football complex entrance, he's usually out front sitting or sleeping in his golf cart.

I would bet it was supposed to be Norm. He's still a regular sight around the football offices, and I'm sure Kirk knows that Norm has always been a fan favorite on the I-Club circuit.

Latest posts