Is Nebraska the Flava Flav of college football?

Sears hasn't gone completely kaput yet- they still have a few stores open. None in the Des Moines area though. JCP is barely hanging on, too. I hope they make it, but I highly doubt they will. They have some of the best deals around. That's where I usually get all of my professional business attire clothes. Them and Kohl's.
Ok. Yeah I thought I'd heard both had been going through bankruptcies. Used to get stuff from both quite a bit as a kid. I haven't for a long time though. Brick and mortar stores in general are going to have a tough tough time now. Even more then the last 5 yrs or so. The way people can shop from home...

Ok. Yeah I thought I'd heard both had been going through bankruptcies. Used to get stuff from both quite a bit as a kid. I haven't for a long time though. Brick and mortar stores in general are going to have a tough tough time now. Even more then the last 5 yrs or so. The way people can shop from home...

I know, it's too bad. Not good for local economies. And I'm a 'tweener as far as shirt sizes go, either L or XL, so I really like to be able to try on my clothes and shoes before I purchase them.

Nebby at Rutgers...Sounds like a competitive game.

BTW thanks for putting that tidbit here. I missed this thread somehow the first go round and really appreciated the opportunity to review it. Nebraska and panthers. Brilliant marketing because who doesn't associate Nebraska football with panthers.

I know, it's too bad. Not good for local economies. And I'm a 'tweener as far as shirt sizes go, either L or XL, so I really like to be able to try on my clothes and shoes before I purchase them.

I was a tweener as well. Had a helluva time finding shirts with a good arm size that fit the midsection. Then, when The Germ hit, I stopped fighting it. I started drinking 5 days a week or so and quit going to the gym. Now that I have a full on dad bod, I can easily find clothes that fit.

I was a tweener as well. Had a helluva time finding shirts with a good arm size that fit the midsection. Then, when The Germ hit, I stopped fighting it. I started drinking 5 days a week or so and quit going to the gym. Now that I have a full on dad bod, I can easily find clothes that fit.
Crazy, I did the opposite. Had more time at home for awhile so I worked out a lot more, down 15 lbs. Drinking has continued though of course ;)

Latest posts