Is Nebraska the Flava Flav of college football?

CP87

Saw this recruiting mockup posted by Dochterman today:

The first thing that crossed my mind was, "Is Flava Flav designing Nebraska's recruiting visuals?" Which then led to, "Is Nebraska the Flava Flav of college football?"

Discuss.

Saw this recruiting mockup posted by Dochterman today:

The first thing that crossed my mind was, "Is Flava Flav designing Nebraska's recruiting visuals?" Which then led to, "Is Nebraska the Flava Flav of college football?"

Discuss.
Nebraska pic looks to be ready for Grindr...

Interesting comparison:

Kirk's W/L conference winning percentage in his career - 56%

Nebraska's W/L conference winning percentage since joining - 56%

I'd say more like JC Penny. Big time in the 80s and 90s, but now just a used up brand that is begging for any sort of relevancy.
They still open? I thought they went by the wayside. Maybe they are hanging on by a thread. Or is that Sears I'm thinking of?

Are those panthers in the Nebby pick? Lol.

Just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks?
Before putting this out, I wonder if anyone at Nebraska said, Do you really think putting panthers in a Nebraska recruiting photo is a good idea? And if they did, then it means someone overruled that guy. One can only imagine the stuff they vetoed. Hookers? Lines of coke? Teeth grills? That photo is so full of awesome, but it could have been so much more.

They still open? I thought they went by the wayside. Maybe they are hanging on by a thread. Or is that Sears I'm thinking of?

Sears hasn't gone completely kaput yet- they still have a few stores open. None in the Des Moines area though. JCP is barely hanging on, too. I hope they make it, but I highly doubt they will. They have some of the best deals around. That's where I usually get all of my professional business attire clothes. Them and Kohl's.

Latest posts