Is Mark Sanchez....

hawkeye12345

one of the worst QBs in the NFL?

The guy has studs around him at all skill positions plus a very good O-Line. I watch the Jets on Sundays and they have the ability but this kid just seems to **** away plays. A missed out route, errant screen pass, inability to audible into the correct play, etc.

The kid couldn't even win a starting role versus John David Booty - who?

He was a one-year starter at USC.

If you watched Hard Knocks last year you could tell the kid was more a china doll than a starting QB in the NFL.

To-Date he has a lifetime NFL passer rating of 71.1.

His ONLY NFL accolades are the road wins in the playoff games.

IMO he sucks and the Jets need to cut ties with the kid at the end of the year if they ever expect to be true contenders.

Like I said above, he is hardly even used. Through 5 games he has 72 attempts. That is 14 carries a game. It's been like that for him since he was drafted. If I was him I would be hoping I got traded.

He's hardly used because before last week he had given them next to nothing on the ground. When you're getting only two or three yards every carry plus aren't a good receiver out of the backfield you probably aren't going to see the ball much.

I love Shonn but I don't ever see him being an elite back. That being said you can put 8 in the box and watch Sanchez still suck.

I'm not trying to say Sanchez is good either, he's not. Him, Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan are all proving they are overrated this season. That Ravens-Jets game a couple weeks ago was possibly the worst passing display ever put on my two NFL QB's.

I'm not trying to say Sanchez is good either, he's not. Him, Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan are all proving they are overrated this season. That Ravens-Jets game a couple weeks ago was possibly the worst passing display ever put on my two NFL QB's.

You suppose each team's passing defense had anything to do with that????

Maybe if Sanchez and the pasing game managed to stay consistently potent, the Jets could run the ball well again...... No secret the Jets' receivers are concerned about the system, whether it's greed or genuine concern, you can't expect Greene to thrive if he's running into 8-10 in the box. Their offense isn't balanced at all................

He got ripped by Pete Carrol for leaving early, saying he wasn't ready.

If Sanchez doesn't work out, John David Booty is available.

Santonio Holmes and Palxico are far from the best Wr's in the game.

With Sanchez throwing to them, yeah. Holmes has PLENTY left in tank. He could put up Mike Wallace numbers in the right system. WR's aside. LT, Keller, and co. there's plenty of target opportunies....

Maybe if Sanchez and the pasing game managed to stay consistently potent, the Jets could run the ball well again...... No secret the Jets' receivers are concerned about the system, whether it's greed or genuine concern, you can't expect Greene to thrive if he's running into 8-10 in the box. Their offense isn't balanced at all................

Exactly.

With Sanchez throwing to them, yeah. Holmes has PLENTY left in tank. He could put up Mike Wallace numbers in the right system. WR's aside. LT, Keller, and co. there's plenty of target opportunies....

Holmes put up good numbers with the steelers because Ward and Miller did all the dirty work underneath. Also, Roethlisberger and Holmes had pretty good chemistry together often Holmes would break off a route and BR would move around in the pocket finding him for a big play.

Imo, I do not think Holmes is a #1 receiver, he should be your big play guy complementing someone else.

Manigold is back so the Jets running game moving forward should be better.

Latest posts