Is Mark Sanchez....

I disagree with the OP when he says they "have a very good o-line."
I don't think they are playing well at all. Thus they can't move the ball on the ground, which leads to inability to have a successful passing attack.
Hard to tell if Sanchez is sucking this year or not. Stats say yes.

Jets have alot of problems. The first is their Oline. It has been way over rated and has underperformed big time. 2nd of all the receivers Sanchez has aren't that great. Holmes should be a number 2 receiver. He's not a #1. He's good not great. Burress hasn't made an impact yet. Maybe he still can but he's not a #1 either at this stage and never will either. I think Greene and LT can be a great duo if the O line and offense runs smoothly. Sanchez is still fairly young but should be playing better then he is for sure. It's hard to put the whole blame on him tho when the Oline and receivers he's working with aren't exactly top notch. Look at Alex Smith and the Niners this yr. Explain that to me.

Ouch I have Matt Ryan too. Fortunately for me with my last pick I took Cam Newton. So I've been trying to trade Ryan and I can't find a sucker. Having Sanchez and him has to hurt tho ouch. I was just flat out lucky

I took Newton as a complete after thought. I was taking either him or Tebow with my last overall pick and since Tebow wasn't starting at the begining of the yr I took Newton. I started Ryan for the first 3 games before wising up and putting Newton in. If I wasn't 5-0 now because of it I'd be ******. ha.

Latest posts