Is it possible to watch the basketball game tomorrow.......

jacknicholson

Is the exhibition game being televised anywhere tomorrow.....

Is is even going to be on one of the semilegal sites on the internet.....

Is the exhibition game being televised anywhere tomorrow.....

Is is even going to be on one of the semilegal sites on the internet.....

It's on BTN.com Jack. Paid my $9.95 so I can struggle to make-out the names on the back of the uniforms and to listen to the God-awful announcers. Oh ya, probably will have to keep score on my own also. But hey, basketball is back! GO HAWKEYES!!!

It's on BTN.com Jack. Paid my $9.95 so I can struggle to make-out the names on the back of the uniforms and to listen to the God-awful announcers. Oh ya, probably will have to keep score on my own also. But hey, basketball is back! GO HAWKEYES!!!
Is it really that bad?

Is it really that bad?

Unless they've upgraded from last year? Picture is horrible. Announcers are about what you might expect at a high school game. And if I remember, you're lucky if they post a score on the screen. That being said, unless you are physically at the game, there is no other alternative.

Thanks, guys, I need some basketball right now.....

$9.95 for a month only is not too bad.....

Just don't forget to cancel it after December, or they'll continue to charge you in perpetuity. And, as I recall, the logistics of cancellation are somewhat hard to locate on the website.

Other than that, the BTN has been a godsend. :mad:

the BTDN games are usually in HD unless mediacom is carrying them. the stream is great if you have decent internet.

Just don't forget to cancel it after December, or they'll continue to charge you in perpetuity. And, as I recall, the logistics of cancellation are somewhat hard to locate on the website.

Other than that, the BTN has been a godsend. :mad:

uh....no

the link to cancel is right there on the screen and the terms of service even say that they will refund within XX days of purchasing.

shocking that our fans just ***** without having a clue.

I tried paying for streaming last year and the feed didn't even work, so that was lost $$$. Not doing it again. Guess I will opt for radio or holding out for the games that are actually televised. Or hope someone can find a feed elsewhere..

Latest posts