Is it possible Jbo plays the rest of the year?

How many of JBO's shots have been short this year? That is usually the best indication of how healthy the legs, knees, ankles, hips are. I haven't seen all the games, just wondering.

No, can't he play a few games and then take a standard "redshirt?" I don't hope any player suffers a season ending injury.
Unfortunately that’s not a rule in college BB. Once you play you can’t redshirt. At this point Pat McCaffery who played only one game has to apply for a medical redshirt if that’s the route they choose.

Plus we need Toussaint’s perimeter defense and toughness. I thought he absolutely brought things to the table last night despite not scoring much.

It will be interesting to see what happens tonight with Jbo. What was the injury he had last night when he left for a bit? He cavs back in so that was good.

Anyway I said earlier this week he might not play in the second game this week. I still wouldn’t be surprised by that, and I still don’t think it means they are shutting him down for sure. Back to back games are not typical.

Unfortunately that’s not a rule in college BB. Once you play you can’t redshirt. At this point Pat McCaffery who played only one game has to apply for a medical redshirt if that’s the route they choose.

Plus we need Toussaint’s perimeter defense and toughness. I thought he absolutely brought things to the table last night despite not scoring much.
That rule disparity seems odd, between FB and BB. I like the "play a little" option.

Iowa has scorers in the lineup...Toussaint doesn't need to score much, his skill set is desperately needed and unique to Iowa's roster...tough, and quick.

It will be interesting to see what happens tonight with Jbo. What was the injury he had last night when he left for a bit? He cavs back in so that was good.

Anyway I said earlier this week he might not play in the second game this week. I still wouldn’t be surprised by that, and I still don’t think it means they are shutting him down for sure. Back to back games are not typical.

I think I heard he knocked knees. If he has the ability to play pain free this game I think he plays all year baring a setback.

I used this thing called the internet and the internet tells me a college basketball player can play 4 games and still redshirt. It's the same in football.

There's no way in hell the NCAA turns down a med redshirt for PMac.

I used this thing called the internet and the internet tells me a college basketball player can play 4 games and still redshirt. It's the same in football.

I used that same internet and it said you can't. I clicked on one thing that said "can a basketball player play in games and still redshirt". The answer was "a football player can play in up to 4 games and still redshirt". Maybe that's what you saw and didn't notice the "football"? After that I ready two things that said they can't even play 1 minute.

Latest posts