Is it a girl's high school basketball game?

DesMoinesHawki

I caught the last three minutes of the Iowa game last night on the radio ... Wow ... all we are missing is the peach basket and the uniforms from Hoosiers ... 46 points against Michigan ... 47 (or was it 48) against Illinois ... Not gonna win too many games scoring less than 50 points ... Pull the plug Barta ... Lick is leading this ship right into the rocks and the only ones on board are you, Lick and the three remaining Iowa basketball fans ...

Thats funny. Do you think we could get E. Wayne Cooley to bring back 6 on 6 basketball for the Iowa mens team?

Last edited:
Thats funny. Do you think we could get E. Wayne Cooley to bring back 6 on 6 basketball back for the Iowa mens team?

I love that idea! dribble dribble ... pass ... dribble dribble ... pass ... 3 on 3 .. you might be onto something AHawk1

DesMoinesHawk You beat me to it. But Lick could also add set shots to the system. I'm sure there are some great set shot recruits out there who would love to play for Iowa.

I caught the last three minutes of the Iowa game last night on the radio ... Wow ... all we are missing is the peach basket and the uniforms from Hoosiers ... 46 points against Michigan ... 47 (or was it 48) against Illinois ... Not gonna win too many games scoring less than 50 points ... Pull the plug Barta ... Lick is leading this ship right into the rocks and the only ones on board are you, Lick and the three remaining Iowa basketball fans ...

Do they go 12+ minutes without scoring at a girl's high school b-ball game too?

Latest posts