Is Barta doing a good job as AD?

1) You told me not to lecture you. I wasn’t.

2) No one cares what your professional experience is. Or mine. Or anyone else’s. At all. People who try to throw their “qualifications” out there to jack themselves up are insecure blowhards. The fact that you use “growing up with lawyers” as one of those qualifications is even more funny. I’m in middle school, btw. In Iowa we call it middle school.

3) You and I both know you can’t afford “Hilton, Marriott, and Drury properties.”

But even if you could, your need to tell people you don’t even know about it reveals some pretty deep-rooted insecurities, wouldn’t you say?
1. I am happy that you were not lecturing me. Then you continue to do so in your latest foray into nonsense.
2.You were pretty quick to point out O’keefe’ s law degree. I am glad that you have quoted the masses on no interest in people’s qualifications. Did a survey, right? Now I am an insecure blowhard?
BTW, growing up in a family of lawyers was a blessing that has served me well. Sorry you don’t approve.
3. Nice try. Now my choice of hotels, which was my attempt at humor in response to your nonsense, makes me a liar (you can’t afford them) and someone suffering from “deep rooted insecurity.”Wow. Fry, when it comes to your temper and frequent outbursts over nothing of consequence, another poster questions your credibility. Hmm.
4. I will mail you my tax returns so you can see that I can afford $125 a night hotels. Good grief! Don’t get out much, huh?

1. I am happy that you were not lecturing me. Then you continue to do so in your latest foray into nonsense.
2.You were pretty quick to point out O’keefe’ s law degree. I am glad that you have quoted the masses on no interest in people’s qualifications. Did a survey, right? Now I am an insecure blowhard?
BTW, growing up in a family of lawyers was a blessing that has served me well. Sorry you don’t approve.
3. Nice try. Now my choice of hotels, which was my attempt at humor in response to your nonsense, makes me a liar (you can’t afford them) and someone suffering from “deep rooted insecurity.”Wow. Fry, when it comes to your temper and frequent outbursts over nothing of consequence, another poster questions your credibility. Hmm.
4. I will mail you my tax returns so you can see that I can afford $125 a night hotels. Good grief! Don’t get out much, huh?
At the interest of not boring people further, you do realize that this whole spiel is to show how easy it is to work you up into a seething frenzy and get under your skin over nothing, right? You weren't built for the internet, my friend. You're far too delicate for message boards, but I don't know where else to recommend for you because this one is nursing home bingo compared to everywhere else.

At the interest of not boring people further, you do realize that this whole spiel is to show how easy it is to work you up into a seething frenzy and get under your skin over nothing, right? You weren't built for ppl the internet, my friend. You're far too delicate for message boards, but I don't know where else to recommend for you because this one is nursing home bingo compared to everywhere else.
Thank you for the sage advice. I will take it there heart!

If I wanted to be taken seriously I wouldn’t be posting on an internet board occupied by a bunch of 40-80 year old guys who argue about 18 year old kids playing games with bouncy balls.

Your infatuation with me is both weird and hilarious. I like it.
What can I say, insecure douchebags fascinate me.

Latest posts