Is Baer any good? Does a Baer crap in the woods?

By god you're right. I had to go look it up. His frame must have made me remember as a taller guy.

Dude was put together and a solid player ... I think we have a lot of players in the fold that will be as good if not better of a post presence than Cole, Woody or Gabe IMO

Agreed. I think the comparisons to White are pretty fair although not they are not identical players. White is more athletic, but Baer has a better shooting touch for sure. I think what they have in common is their length, basketball IQ, and an attitude that no one aside from themselves is going to dictate what kind of player they are or what they become.

I went to the Big 4 this past weekend with several Cyclone fans and they were making fun of Baer when he came onto the court. They asked me who the heck he was and why he was on the court and proceeded to make some stupid comments about Iowa's unathletic white players. Then a few minutes later he had made a couple of blocks, grabbed a couple of rebounds, and put a few points on the board. I didn't have to say anything.
Cyfans have a tendency to run their mouths before thinking. Of course thinking is such rare occurrence for them they wouldn't know it if it did run across their feeble minds.

Latest posts