Is B1G referees fair in games in B1G??

I try very hard to not concern myself with officiating. There is nothing that anyone can do about it and it will drive you crazy if you start to focus on it.

My goal for this season is to cheer the team, critique the coaches, and comment on performances. Will I be successful? Prolly not, but I'll try.

All we can do is try and forgive the people for their mistakes.

Crean seems to be able to go pretty much anywhere on the sideline as well.
I thought about why he was all over the court, He prolly put down on his job application for coaching job at indiana that Indiana needs to accommodate his farting disability. Thus Indiana told referees don't penalize him for that.

Last edited:
I thought about why he was all over the court, He prolly put down on his job application for coaching job at indiana that Indiana needs to accommodate his farting disability. Thus Indiana told referees don't penalize him for that.

I don't doubt that to be the case. Here he is after letting off one that was a little on the rank side.

tom-crean-mad.jpg

There is no question certain teams/coaches are given preferential treatment. MSU player dragging an Iowa player halfway down the court? No foul.

Fran gets thrown out of a game when the referee initiates contact. I've seen Izzo come up from behind a ref, grab his arm and turn him around. What happened? The ref stood there and let Izzo lecture him.

Maybe the methane gas is what weakened the structure last year? :confused:

There are a few refs (Sanzere, Valentine, Hightower) that give the rest of em a bad name. Valentine shouldn’t be allowed to do MSU games, he’s openly admitted Izzo is his favorite coach for cryfanatic out loud.

They may be bad but is there a conspiracy?

It does seem odd that the year we allow legalized gambling also coincides with a year that bigten refs have favored the home teams more so than any year I ever remember.

But honestly at least it been seemily consistent in that regard. Just hope nuetral sites we can get nuetral refs at least.

It does seem odd that the year we allow legalized gambling also coincides with a year that bigten refs have favored the home teams more so than any year I ever remember.

But honestly at least it been seemily consistent in that regard. Just hope nuetral sites we can get nuetral refs at least.
Cincinnati, San Diego State and Texas Tech were on neutral courts and seemed okay IIRC.

Latest posts