iPhone users on this site

I've got the I phone 5 and the same thing happens to me. No idea why but it only happens on HN.

You don't have a virus on your phone.

I've sent this in to the ad vendor and they are looking into it. Thank you

I had something similar happen on my Android phone (Nexus 4) except it was redirecting me to a page on sears.com I was recently visiting. It was only happening when I was trying to view a certain article on here and nowhere else within this site or the forum. Clearing my cache and cache partition did not fix the issue. I haven't pursued it any further because, again it was only happening when trying to view a certain article which I cannot recall. This was about a month ago, and haven't had the problem since then.

Last edited:
I've had that problem on my iPhone plenty of times. Drives me nuts and I end up having to actually do work instead of troll tavernhoks. *huff*

What's wrong with you guys? I'm using the Mose reliable tablet ever know to men.
th
It works better than your Android or Apple.:D:D:cool:

Last edited:
Reason right there to stick with an Android!! ;)

Just got home from Toys R Us, they were all out. Something about a D&D convention in town, and someone's mom's basement...couldn't hear over the emo music.

I sent an email to Mattel to see if I could buy direct from the manufacturer; I'll keep you guys posted on what I find out.

Is there a fix for this yet? It's making viewing this site impossible. Call me when it's safe to return. PlsNThx.

Latest posts