****Iowa - Wisky game thread****

Good grief. All the hype, finally take the next step into top25 and, typical Iowa response is to embarrass themselves on national TV.

Never takes Hawks long to fulfill why everyone on the national level is always suspect of them as pretenders.

Kaminsky is just schooling Woody in terms of strategy. Woody is thinking being physical and Frank is going finesse game. Woody is lost.

Not gonna win any B14 game when you bring your F shooting game. Every big on Wisky can step out and hit the 3, or at least has a jump shot in the arsenal. Hawks can barely muster drawing iron.

It's truly amazing how inept these guys are shooting the ball.

I get the missed shots ... that's typical Iowa. I get giving up the wide open 3's ... that's typical Iowa. I'm already sickened by the lethargic effort on the glass and complete lack of effort even attempting to go inside. Hey, look, we're shooting sub 20%, lets keep lobbing up 20 foot clankers.

Pure idiocy. Pure mismatch.

Normally I'd say, law of averages. Ummm, not when you're completely overmatched and out of sorts. Not to mention, that law rarely plays in Iowa's favor.

Hawks might as well get on the bus at halftime. The 2nd half arrived early.

We aren't in the same league as Wisconsin. They run efficiently on offense and play good team defense. I could see this ending up in a 20 pt loss and a T for Fran. Maybe 2.

Wisconsin is soooooo boring. Why do they have to be so good? They just set a few screens and pass it around the perimeter until you fall over then they knock down an open three. Then they play annoyingly good defense.

Latest posts