IOWA WINS-Pitt loses game thread.

Gonna have to leave for a little while. Keep up the good job posting. I'll listen to the radio but it's not the same as watching on tv and posting on Hawkeye Nation.

I see Narduzzi brought his bag of cheap crap from East Lansing -- hand checking on pass defense, cheap shots to the opposing QBs throat, face masks. Can we expect to see a rash of Panther "injuries" in the fourth quarter?

I see Narduzzi brought his bag of cheap crap from East Lansing -- hand checking on pass defense, cheap shots to the opposing QBs throat, face masks. Can we expect to see a rash of Panther "injuries" in the fourth quarter?

Let's hope so. The opponents seem to fall like flies by the fourth quarter

Hate to say it, but I think CJ would thrive more in KOK's offense--it would open things up more with deep crossing patterns and bootlegs. Horizontal ain't working. It hasn't worked. It won't work.

Hate to say it, but I think CJ would thrive more in KOK's offense--it would open things up more with deep crossing patterns and bootlegs. Horizontal ain't working. It hasn't worked. It won't work.

Agreed. Davis system relies on superstar athletes to make plays. Im not saying Iowa has bad receivers but it is a killer here.

agreed. bootlegs/waggle hitting the TE on those crossing drag patterns

Latest posts