Iowa will still win the West

WI will lose to us and OSU. We win out and meet Michigan or PSU in Big10 championship and win. Book it. Do we get into the playoff is Big10 champ and 2 loses?

NS is exactly what I said he was going Into the year, sadly no change so far. IF he grows a set and plays up to potential all the above will happen. This is the moment Hawks, let’s see who you r
Funniest shit I've seen here in a long time.

YMiA6qW.gif

Sure!

And I will retire on Thursday of this week after winning Powerball.

Posts past midnight are tainted with booze filled dreams, unicorns and rainbows.

WI will lose to us and OSU. We win out and meet Michigan or PSU in Big10 championship and win. Book it. Do we get into the playoff is Big10 champ and 2 loses?

NS is exactly what I said he was going Into the year, sadly no change so far. IF he grows a set and plays up to potential all the above will happen. This is the moment Hawks, let’s see who you r
Joking right? Wisconsin will put a serious hurt on us. Still could win 8 games?

No joke ya’ll. Schott back will help tremendously(I think he’s that good) and Kallenberger (not sure I’m spelling I’d both sorry,lol) as guards.

Iowa is due and this lost/thread stands. All you haters can make like a tree and leave :)

No joke ya’ll. Schott back will help tremendously(I think he’s that good) and Kallenberger (not sure I’m spelling I’d both sorry,lol) as guards.

Iowa is due and this lost/thread stands. All you haters can make like a tree and leave :)

Due? Iowa State is "due" too. Doesn't mean they're winning the Big XII. Things don't work that way.

Not being a hater, just realistic. If Iowa somehow finds a way to win in Madison, then I'll entertain the idea. Until then.. it's pie in the sky.

Iowa's chances of winning the West were brighter yesterday than they are today. Yesterday we had hope that Iowa would develop an offense against a really bad defense.

Yesterday Wisconsin was that big bully of the West, today the big bully got his comeuppances. Minnesota is the beneficiary of Wisconsin losing today.

You have to be drinking the wrong Kool-Aid. Iowa will not win west. Not with Brian calling plays. we might win 8 but that's the most.

But, Minny's last 4 games will be a series of unfortunate comeuppances.

As for today this elevates Minny. Whether they are up to the challenge we shall see. Minny is undefeated. They have at least one game on everyone. Next week; Wisconsin loses to Ohio State, Minny beats Maryland next week. They are 2 up on everyone.

After their bye weeks, Iowa and Wisconsin meet. Wisconsin wins. Iowa is out with 3 losses. Iowa wins they are still 1 to 2 games down.

Minny losses to PSU they are still 1 game up on everyone in the West (if Wisconsin drops to OSU)

You have to be drinking the wrong Kool-Aid. Iowa will not win west. Not with Brian calling plays. we might win 8 but that's the most.

Don't know who your talking to there. i don't think too many give Iowa a shot at the West. Certainly not me.

Next week; Wisconsin loses to Ohio State, Minny beats Maryland next week. They are 2 up on everyone.

After their bye weeks, Iowa and Wisconsin meet. Wisconsin wins. Iowa is out with 3 losses.

Hawks wouldn't be dead yet w/ 3 L's, assuming OSU beats Bucky. Just needing help.

Due? Iowa State is "due" too. Doesn't mean they're winning the Big XII. Things don't work that way.

Not being a hater, just realistic. If Iowa somehow finds a way to win in Madison, then I'll entertain the idea. Until then.. it's pie in the sky.
Isn’t it that way no matter what? Do you chose to believe they will lose. I choose to believe they win.

Minny (6-0) and Wisky (6-0) say hi to your post! Haha

See, Stanley and your O-Line are world beaters against the OOC weaklings (M-OH, ISU, MTnSt) + Rutgers. However, they cant hold up under pressure. I especially like to watch that deer in the headlights look in Stanley’s eyes in the big games, and his corresponding performance when pressured (e.g. Wisconsin 2017: 8-24, 41 yards, 0 TDs, int. And, 5 for -35). He had that look last week and again last night. Great Stuff!

See ya Nov 16th!

Goldy Gopher
Who's calling Iowa State weak?

They would stomp a mudhole in your vessel in a bowl game.

Hawks wouldn't be dead yet w/ 3 L's, assuming OSU beats Bucky. Just needing help.

Yes you can map out a lot of scenario's. But the way Iowa is playing I wouldn't bet on Iowa being in the mix a month from now.

In two weeks
Wisky losses to OSU= 2 losses
Iowa wins NW. = 2 losses
Minny wins Maryland= no loses leads West by 2 games

Iowa-Wisconsin Bye
Minny vs PSU= Minny loses. Still up by 1 game.

Iowa-Wisconsin game. One of them loses. 3 losses for that team
Winner down by 2 games to Minny's one. Have to win out, including beating Minny.

That Iowa team that played at Kinnick today isn’t winning anything but maybe a couple more games is all.

That's difficult to say. If the last couple drives are any indicator, we may see the offense start to click a little more. Don't forget, if that atrocious false start--instead of the encroachment--is called, we don't punt to Purdue, or they have less time at the end. The correct call changes that whole drive. Then, the PF on AJE, then the no-call--"A receiver was in the area"--gave Purdue additional help.

Our last TD drive showed we can move the ball on the ground. And it's what we need to do. Our whole passing game is predicated on an effective ground game. Pass-first is simply not a good fit for this team.

Latest posts