Iowa will still win the West

pootspot

WI will lose to us and OSU. We win out and meet Michigan or PSU in Big10 championship and win. Book it. Do we get into the playoff is Big10 champ and 2 loses?

NS is exactly what I said he was going Into the year, sadly no change so far. IF he grows a set and plays up to potential all the above will happen. This is the moment Hawks, let’s see who you r

................................................... chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp,

ROFLMAO!!!

d8f0fa653f9a5446a6b27ac362f22e52.jpg

I like their chances. I think they will win out, and hold the tie-breaker against any divisional opponents. The Iowa football team is just starting to get healthy, the defense that has already been superb not allowing more than 17 points in any game, will be even harder to get points against. Teams will also find it impossible to stop Brandon Smith with his speed, height, vertical leap, and powerful hands, no corner will be able to stop him 1 v 1, and if they double him up ISM, Tracy, Nico etc will burn them.

There's just going to be too much finger pointing for this offense to gain any chemistry.

Going three & out all the time - it doesn't matter how good the d is, eventually they will run out of steam.

I see a very low probability of doing this. Our defense can keep us in games but since we really cant run it very well the box will be full and blitzes will be coming

I like their chances. I think they will win out, and hold the tie-breaker against any divisional opponents. The Iowa football team is just starting to get healthy, the defense that has already been superb not allowing more than 17 points in any game, will be even harder to get points against. Teams will also find it impossible to stop Brandon Smith with his speed, height, vertical leap, and powerful hands, no corner will be able to stop him 1 v 1, and if they double him up ISM, Tracy, Nico etc will burn them.
We could have Jerry Rice on this team but our overrated QB would continue to throw to the waterboy who is smothered in triple coverage .

Poot...what Iowa team are you watching? I'm calling it, Northwestern and Minnesota will beat us. Hey Im even throwing in Purdue. The Aflac question last night was which team has beaten Iowa more in Kinnick....Purdue. As aggravating as this coaching staff and archaic style of football is, there needs to be some serious change

Nate can stop Brandon even if other teams can't. On one pass he throws Brandon a one hopper. Another he pisses away a TD by throwing it behind him.

Allowing 17 or fewer points does no good if the offense scores three and twelve.

People say they laugh out loud, I actually laughed out loud. You are delusional. We literally can’t block anybody on the interior of the line and Stanley can’t make reads.

We beat Illinois and possibly nebby but this is a 5-6 win team.

WI will lose to us and OSU. We win out and meet Michigan or PSU in Big10 championship and win. Book it. Do we get into the playoff is Big10 champ and 2 loses?

NS is exactly what I said he was going Into the year, sadly no change so far. IF he grows a set and plays up to potential all the above will happen. This is the moment Hawks, let’s see who you r
I hate to break it to you but their is no santa claus. And with that, it also makes your other fantasy untrue

Minny (6-0) and Wisky (6-0) say hi to your post! Haha

See, Stanley and your O-Line are world beaters against the OOC weaklings (M-OH, ISU, MTnSt) + Rutgers. However, they cant hold up under pressure. I especially like to watch that deer in the headlights look in Stanley’s eyes in the big games, and his corresponding performance when pressured (e.g. Wisconsin 2017: 8-24, 41 yards, 0 TDs, int. And, 5 for -35). He had that look last week and again last night. Great Stuff!

See ya Nov 16th!

Goldy Gopher

Snowball's chance in hell of this happening. Put down the crack pipe, my friend.

See, Stanley and your O-Line are world beaters against the OOC weaklings (M-OH, ISU, MTnSt) + Rutgers. However, they cant hold up under pressure. I especially like to watch that deer in the headlights look in Stanley’s eyes in the big games, and his corresponding performance when pressured (e.g. Wisconsin 2017: 8-24, 41 yards, 0 TDs, int. And, 5 for -35). He had that look last week and again last night. Great Stuff!

See ya Nov 16th!

Goldy Gopher

Merrily Merrily Merrily life is but a dream.....

Da Gophers.

See ya Nov 16th!

Goldy Gopher

Yeah. Hawks has looked like hot garbage on offense, you won't find much argument on that.

That said, Mn and Wisc both 6-0. Comparison ends there. Take a peek at your world beater schedule thus far glass house. But, you won so kudos.

I love the Hawks as much as anyone, but the idea that Iowa will go up to Madison and come out with a win is way out there on a creaky limb.

Latest posts