Iowa White Out vs Orange Crush Game Thread

Crowd is ready to let loose need a run to start the half, Wiese is wearing a suit called # 11. Holding him on every play, the 7 footer sets moving screen in the guise of posting up, sometimes they have them set 2 screens for their cutters doing this. These refs are clueless to what’s happening.

They make it sound like Iowa bench scoring is something new

If I were Cmac I’d be pissed about the 40x this year, shot clock at 6 or under AND
Teammates pass it to him for the 2 second chuck.

You don't hold the ball until 3 sec on the clock and pass it to begin with. That last play was 100% on Connor.

If Iowa can stop the penetration and cuts it would help but Illnoy got some beef plugging the lanes.

No. We lose that.
Exactly!!! Did y'all like that 2 man game at the end of the half with Evelyn and Connor...that had a .000000000002% chance of leading to points. Evelyn has lost complete confidence in his shooting. He won't drive to the hoop anymore because he misses his layups, he won't shoot the open 15 ft. elbow shot because he's afraid to miss BUT he is comfy shooting the 22 ft. J from 3? WTF

Exactly!!! Did y'all like that 2 man game at the end of the half with Evelyn and Connor...that had a .000000000002% chance of leading to points. Evelyn has lost complete confidence in his shooting. He won't drive to the hoop anymore because he misses his layups, he won't shoot the open 15 ft. elbow shot because he's afraid to miss BUT he is comfy shooting the 22 ft. J from 3? WTF
Exactly, not looking to shoot, too scared to? I just don't get it

What’s up with shoes this year.

I’ve never seen so many guys sliding on the floor as this year

Latest posts