Iowa Watching Cezar Guerrero

Somebody else said he's been told that he's a fallback option, in case a recruit de-commits or someone goes pro early.

A fallback option? That's like telling a chic, your my backup date to the prom, in case Suzy sucks'em backs out.

I don't care the program, that is a slap in the face...

Next year will be a fun one to watch! ;) And that is with our current talent. What we are bringing in will be a huge bonus!

Iowa will get it done. Fran has mad skills.

The only thing I don't like about this kid is that he shows off a little too much. I love the things he can do with the ball in his hands. But don't get cute when you don't need to be. It's just asking for trouble (like in that video where he lost the ball. He got it back, but you have to wonder how often that sort of thing happens just because he's showing off).

The only thing I don't like about this kid is that he shows off a little too much. I love the things he can do with the ball in his hands. But don't get cute when you don't need to be. It's just asking for trouble (like in that video where he lost the ball. He got it back, but you have to wonder how often that sort of thing happens just because he's showing off).
That is one of his weakness' according to ESPN, he tends to get to flashy and can be turnover prone at times. I think Iowa has a shot at this kid because he did once commit to WKU and I know they have been a tourny team but they arent even on Butler or Davidson's level of tourny success.

He's got some serious swag, he could be starting DB for Iowa with that kind of swag.

Last edited:
Guerro said he loved his visit to OKIE ST called it a 10 out of 10, but said he will more than likely visit Iowa this week and then Kansas week after.

Gonna be hard to top that Oke St visit,unfortunately.
Just hope that Fran can convince him that he can get more early playing time at Iowa and that the BTN broadcast all his games to California.

Impressive video. Kid has great feet and has a Jimmer Fredette way of putting the ball in the hoop. A little cocky but that is a good thing IMO as long as a head coach knows how to handle it. I think Fran does. Greg Mc never knew how to

Impressive video. Kid has great feet and has a Jimmer Fredette way of putting the ball in the hoop. A little cocky but that is a good thing IMO as long as a head coach knows how to handle it. I think Fran does. Greg Mc never knew how to

I have a feeling Fran will be able to handle egos pretty well, again, just a feeling as we have very little evidence to go off of right now.

As a fan of both Iowa and WKU, I hope he goes elsewhere. The kid should stick to the west coast. Be careful what you wish for guys.

Latest posts