Iowa vs Wisconsin

Shaggyhawk

Spank - where is your prediction for the game tonight? Are you going to host a live chat? As for my prediction, Hawks on the road, show up and play well, but fall late and lose 52-61.

This is going to be a tough team for us just because its going to be difficult to get a decent shot off because Wisconsin plays too good of defense. I think we can keep it close for about 10 minutes then a long scoring dought eventually does us in.

This is going to be a tough team for us just because its going to be difficult to get a decent shot off because Wisconsin plays too good of defense. I think we can keep it close for about 10 minutes then a long scoring dought eventually does us in.

This feels like 75-57 Wisky, with the game really not as close as the score might indicate.

i just hope its competitive- everything is pointing to it shouldnt be tho- but gotta keep the hope- maybe Hawks can keep it close and then pull off the miracle win in the end:)

Well, I was kinda right lol. We're on our long scoring drought, but it only took 5 minutes. This is ugly.

i just got ready to turn on the game from Modern Family and i looked at my wife and said 34-10 them. I was 30-12. close. not quite. we suck. good bye lick

501265481_d2709ec672.jpg

Well, I was kinda right lol. We're on our long scoring drought, but it only took 5 minutes. This is ugly.

It is simpy mind boggling seeing a team that looks so poor at the end of the big 10 season. The basketball IQ of this team is as low as it gets, same with the coaching staff.

Latest posts