Iowa vs Wisconsin **OFFICIAL** game thread

I notice that it's only the fans of questionable allegiance (ie posters with very few posts or non-Hawkeye names) that are crapping on the floor rush. Personally I think it was well deserved as we just won back-to-back games against ranked teams, and swept Wisconsin in the regular season for the first time since 94-95. Great reason to rush the floor in my opinion!

I never complain about rushing the floor. It's an awesome thing to do. Even if we beat teams like Chicago State I'm cool with it.

Let them rush the floor....the more excitement the better. The players, especially Basabe showed they were having fun for the first time in a while. Basabe was caught smiling several times throughout the game. Great to see.

I notice that it's only the fans of questionable allegiance (ie posters with very few posts or non-Hawkeye names) that are crapping on the floor rush. Personally I think it was well deserved as we just won back-to-back games against ranked teams, and swept Wisconsin in the regular season for the first time since 94-95. Great reason to rush the floor in my opinion!

I wasn't a fan of the rush. That is our 4th win against a top 20 team this year. That being said, it is starting to become less rare for the team to win these types of games, so why rush? I don't know who it was, but one of the players nearly got jumped on.

Great win, though!

I'm kind of against rushing the floor too. It's make the program look immature. I know I'm going to take a lot of heat for that, but it's true.

Rushing the floor is for high school games when you play a road game in town and win, your student section can storm the floor. I've never understood rushing your own floor.

It's kind of like the Iowa fans rushing the field at Minne and tearing down the goalpost, you wouldn't (shouldn't) do that on your own field.

What could possibly be wrong with the floor rush.....

Get real.....

Get used to it, will happen with frequency starting next season, and don't forget the incoming floor rush when we dash the hopes of the Wildcats making the Big Dance....

Life is Sweet......

Kevonte Martin-Manley

Just rushed the court!! Had to get one before I graduated!!..Might be on ESPN tonight lol

y-2LR9eyI1L.gif
Like · · Reshare · 5 minutes ago near Iowa City ·

they must have missed the game between Undefeated Murry ST and Tennessee ST, Tennessee st fans rushed the court, it happens all over the place. Iowa just swept Wiscy, why can't Iowa fans get excited, and this type of game should get the students back in force

I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape about rushing the court. Let the students have their fun.

Rushing today was actually fine with me. Us students, mainly the ones that don't usually see that atmosphere, got to experience it. That's a good way to get some more of them back.

I'd like to know the years iowa has been in the tourney and had the kinds of wins in conf. They have had.....winning e games they have has been quite impressive.

Been a while since we have swept three teams in one season, Fm.....

Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan.....

The taste of victory is very sweet.....

:D

RUSH the FLOOR..pound the FLoor forever...

do it this year next year and forever...

Let MSU, OSU Wisky MN anyone know that the floor will be rushed...

repeatedly and they FEAR THE Hawkeye!!!!!

RUSH THE FLOR!!

Latest posts