Iowa vs Texas Pan-American Game Thread

Pretty much dude. I knew I should have believed hawkeyesports. This is actually good. I can get both kids to bed and watch in peace.

It actually goes to BTN with a clock on it. Not sure what for just yet though...

all the other wiziwig links are either inactive or have a game on. if this one doesn't go live to the iowa game i'll have to go elsewhere.

I got the direct tv link to work. does anyone know if they charge you for these live streams?

Is there a difference in quality in the feeds when comparing the BTN and the hawkeyesports or are they the same?

Well, you never know with direct tv, so this is good information. Had to call the 800#. No fun. Got to watch the end of the IU UI football game. No fun there either.

Is there a difference in quality in the feeds when comparing the BTN and the hawkeyesports or are they the same?

I don't know about Hawkeye Sports but BTN will give you HD if you are able. It's quite good quality, especially if you have quick internet.

The stream on BTN is pretty decent. I'll actually be running it through to my flatscreen. It's better than not watching it at all.

I was able to log in with my Dish account, watching the Indiana game right now. Quality is not that great. :(

Latest posts